Overig | 36 uur | Vacature
You operate within a media and learning setting, have oversight of a portfolio of privacy guidelines, privacy enhancing tools/technologies, and apply a risk-based approach. In addition, you provide training and ad-hoc advice on privacy related subjects and monitor that new privacy processes are practically and effectively implemented across the organization.
Furthermore, you support contract negotiations with suppliers and partners who process personal data. You work closely together with top management, operational project teams, privacy and legal colleagues in the Netherlands and abroad and report directly to Sanoma’s Director of Data Protection and Privacy in Finland.
• Master’s degree in Dutch law and around 5-7 years PQE
• minimum of 2-5 years of experience in privacy, CIPP certification is a plus
• attorney or consultant with a high level of expertise in the field of privacy and data protection
law, passion to work as a leading edge privacy expert
• curious to understand how privacy relates to digital technology and business development
• ability to quickly master new concepts and make good value judgments
• sound command of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal
• front running media and learning company where data is at the core of business
• operating in every area of the media business: magazines, events, e-commerce, websites, apps
and digital advertising solutions
• cutting-edge work in a fast moving working environment
• position for 32 to 36 hours a week, some travel required
You can respond to this vacancy through the website www.legalpeople.com or contact drs Nienke A. Fokma at 00.31(0)20-5891607 or email@example.com.