IT | 36 uur | Vacature
to support our stakeholders within Group Functions.
Sanoma Group IT Business Support Applications serves Group Functions by providing them services that is of value to our customers The team covers Finance, Procurement, Legal and global HR services. Our services reach all Sanoma business units and employees.
As a Service Manager you will work closely with Group Functions and vendors to develop, maintain and support the services within your accountability. You are responsible for gathering business needs, defining service content in co-operation with functional representatives and then delivering the service with help of vendors selected. This position is located in Hoofddorp, Netherlands and reports to the Director, Business Support Applications (based in Helsinki, Finland).
Who are you
You are an experienced service manager with a solid track record working with IT Services. You are flexible, open-minded, service oriented with good communication and interaction skills. Hands-on experience in Finance and HR application / system development is a good basis to succeed in this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant IT positions, preferably in solution delivery or service management & operations in a large-scale environment
- Ability to define and describe IT services in conceptual level
- Good requirement gathering skills with the ability to capture business processes
- Strong project management skills to manage delivery of new service and/or large scale changes to existing ones
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Experience in managing vendors in outsourced environments
- Understanding of SAP BW/BO/BPC applications
- Understanding of SAP FI-CO application
- Understanding of application authorization concepts and GRC tools
- Excellent communication and social skills, with ability to adjust your message to the audience
- Ability to work in virtual and international teams
- A team player taking initiative
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
We offer you a key position with interesting and challenging tasks, a good view to the Sanoma Group and excellent opportunities for professional growth. You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team in an open and informal setting, where initiative is expected and rewarded. Come and join us in an exciting transformation to a multimedia future.
Are you interested in this position? We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter latest by Friday, February 8th Welcome to Sanoma!
For more information, please contact Director, Business Support Applications Tommi Vainio, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org