Online | 36 uur | Vacature
As a Security Engineer you will closely co-operate with different development teams and arrange regular knowledge sharing sessions with the developers to promote information security best practices in system development.
Responsibilities of this role include
- Evaluate, implement, and support security-focused tools and services
- Advise and consult with internal customers on threat modeling and
technical vulnerability remediation
- Use your solid understanding of web application security and
modern cloud services along with your up-to-date understanding
of modern attack patterns and methods to drive security into Sanoma’s services/products
- You seek efficiencies and consistency in security implementations by supporting deployment
of secure configurations (DevOps)
- You support DevOps teams in implementing security tests in test automation
frameworks (Continuous Integration)
- You are responsible for raising security awareness within the development teams
- You will need to keep up with the security threat trends and apply applicable
mitigations to our environment.
This position is ideal for a hands-on security professional who is passionate about his/her work and takes a proactive approach to security.
To succeed in the role of Security Engineer, you must have / be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in system/application security engineering
- Experience providing security consultation regarding web application design
- Well aware of everything around information security and the latest developments and trends in the field of web application security / mobile security / cyber security / cloud security
- Ability to identify security issues with strong knowledge of current security threats and mitigations
- Demonstrated hands on experience with issues such as authentication, encryption technologies, firewalls, VPNs, vulnerability scanning, IDS / IPS and related
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP(S), DNS, TLS, certificates and web services
- Knowledge of various OS platforms and virtualization
- Ability to see “the big picture”, simultaneously understanding also the details
- Good communication and social skills, with ability to adjust your message to the audience
- Ability to work in virtual and international teams
- A team player taking initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and in English
- Five years’ experience in system and/or application security engineering
- Experience and detailed technical knowledge of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Knowledge of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework, ISO2700x
- Experience with Threat Modelling
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification
We offer you a key position with interesting and challenging tasks, a good view to the Sanoma Group and excellent opportunities for professional growth. You will be part of highly motivated and experienced team that is located in Hoofddorp.
Interested? Make your move and apply now or at the latest on October 4, 2018. Please note that we are reviewing and interviewing applicants already during the application period. If you have any questions, please contact Anne Hännikäinen, email@example.com, 00 358 50 4825944.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Sanoma is a front running media and learning company impacting the lives of millions every day. We provide consumers with engaging content, offer unique marketing solutions to business partners and enable teachers to excel at developing the talents of every child. With companies operating in Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Sweden, our net sales totaled EUR 1.6 billion and we employed over 4,400 professionals in 2017. The Sanoma shares are listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.