Online | 36 uur | Vacature
Robotics Process Automation Expert
This position can either be based in Hoofddorp or in Helsinki and will establish and manage the Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence (RPA CoE) serving Sanoma as a whole.
As a RPA Expert you have the rare opportunity to build a RPA Center of Excellence from scratch. And after setting it up, you will manage it. You will be the key driver for whole Governance model and the way this CoE will co-operate with internal Sanoma customers and vendors. You are responsible to gather business needs, deliver first pilot robots on your own, sell the service and the whole concept of RPA internally and eventually you will manage the whole service.
Sanoma Technology Business Support Applications serves Group Functions by providing them services of value to our customers allowing them to do business without worrying about underlying technology or IT infrastructure. The team covers Finance, Procurement, Legal and global HR services. Eventually services provided are touching all Sanoma business units and employees.
Who are you
You are an experienced RPA professional with a solid track record in working within RPA environments. You are flexible, open-minded, service oriented with good communication and interaction skills. You enjoy setting-up your own governance model, but also have the persistence to manage RPA operations. Hands-on RPA experience with experience of service management processes is essential in this role.
- At least 5 years of experience in senior IT positions, preferably in solution delivery or service management & operations in a large-scale environment
- At least 3 years of experience in RPA environment demonstrating both design, development and maintenance skills and knowledge
- Ability to evaluate business processes and make recommendations with regard to their potential and suitability for RPA and work effort estimation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience in managing vendors in outsourced environments
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
We offer you a key position with interesting and challenging tasks, a good view to the Sanoma Group and excellent opportunities for professional growth. You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team in an open and informal setting, where initiative is expected and rewarded. Come and join us in an exciting transformation to a multimedia future. This will be an unique opportunity to kick-start something that has never been done before at Sanoma!
Are you interested in this position? We look forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter latest by November 18th. Welcome to Sanoma!
For more information, please contact Director Business Support Applications Tommi Vainio, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Finnish stock exchange listed company Sanoma, is a frontrunner in media and education and touches millions of people’s daily lifes.