Delivery terms and conditions
- The material must be delivered at least three working days before going live, to the Adoperations department of Sanoma via email@example.com.
- When delivering please include the reference number on the quotation (e.g. 100012345), the name of the client and the name of the campaign.
- For all advertisements in the Sanoma network, it must be clear to the visitor that it is an advertisement.
- A complete overview of Sanoma’s advertising and delivery terms and conditions can be found at sanoma.nl.
- The advertisement may not impose a processing load of more than 40% on a user’s computer.
- The advertisement may not slow down or freeze a smartphone or tablet.
- The advertisement may not slow down or crash a user’s app or mobile browser.
- No 100% transparent background (max. 50%).
- An advertisement may loop no more than three times.
- An advertisement must have a clear CTA.
- The duration of any video is maximum 15 seconds.
- The video may play automatically
- By default a video’s audio is on when served, and can be deactivated by clicking.
- Clear Play, Pause and/or Stop buttons must be present.
The size of this advertisement is standard 300×250 px. However, the Transformer can play in multiple formats, for example the: 970×250 and 300×600. The expression adjusts to the correct format.
Delivery of physical material
Sizes to be delivered in view of varying screen sizes:
- 300×250 px – max. 60 Kb
- 600×500 px – max. 60 Kb
- 320×240 px – max. 60 Kb
- 640×480 px – max. 60 Kb
- Deliver as (animated) .gif, .jpg, or .png.
- The URL of the landing page or separate impression and click trackers.
It is possible to place one adserving code, from which an ad with device recognition or a responsive ad is served.
HTML5 creations must be delivered at the advertising party as a adservingcode. Sanoma doesn’t have the possibility to place these directly. The adservingcode must be delivered via: Adssets
- Initial load: 100 Kb.
- Host-initiated subload: 300 Kb.
- User initiated load: 4 mb.
Should you not be able to process and host HTML5 creations yourself, please get in touch with the Adoperations department of Sanoma via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)88 5569 540. They will assist you with this process.