Delivery terms and conditions
- In this advertisement type it is only possible to have creations produced via Sanoma or to use Sanoma’s preferred rich-media partner: Weborama.
- When delivering via one of our rich media partners, the Publisher paids rules will apply.
- Please note, in addition it is only Publisher Paid if it concerns Rich Media that is Guaranteed or Fixed and is hosted by one of our preferred Rich Media Vendors.
- Before creation, the seperate assets must be delivered to the producing party 5 working days before going live.
- The adserving code must be delivered at least three working days before going live, to the Adoperations department of Sanoma via email@example.com.
- When delivering please include the reference number on the quotation (e.g. 100012345), the name of the client and the name of the campaign.
- For all advertisements in the Sanoma network, it must be clear to the visitor that it is an advertisement.
- A complete overview of Sanoma’s advertising and delivery terms and conditions can be found at sanoma.nl.
- The advertisement may not impose a processing load of more than 40% on a user’s computer.
- The advertisement may not slow down or freeze a smartphone or tablet.
- The advertisement may not slow down or crash a user’s app or mobile browser.
- No 100% transparent background (max. 50%).
- The duration of the video is maximum 30 seconds.
- Crossdevice web 16:9 video or with VAST tag
- Direct or Programmatic
- Starts and plays only in viewable state (>50%)
- CPM model
Supplied by Weborama