Delivery terms and conditions
- The material must be delivered at least three working days before going live, to the Adoperations department of Sanoma via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When delivering please include the reference number on the quotation (e.g. 100012345), the name of the client and the name of the campaign.
- For all advertisements in the Sanoma network, it must be clear to the visitor that it is an advertisement.
- A complete overview of Sanoma’s advertising and delivery terms and conditions can be found at sanoma.nl.
- The advertisement may not impose a processing load of more than 40% on a user’s computer.
- The advertisement may not slow down or freeze a smartphone or tablet.
- The advertisement may not slow down or crash a user’s app or mobile browser.
- No 100% transparent background (max. 50%).
- An advertisement may loop no more than three times.
- An advertisement must have a clear CTA.
- The duration of any video is maximum 15 seconds.
- The video may play automatically.
- By default a video’s audio is off when served, and can be activated by clicking.
- Clear Play, Pause and/or Stop buttons must be present.
- The size of this advertisement is 468×60 px.
Delivering of physical material
- The file size is maximum 100 Kb.
- The URL of the landing page or separate impression and click trackers.
- Deliver as (animated) .gif, .jpg, or .png.
Delivery of adservingcode
- Material can also be delivered in the form of an adserving code.
- We would like to receive HTML5 creations in the form of an adserving code. Sanoma doesn’t have the possibility to place HTML5 Files directy.
- Initial load: 100 Kb.
- Host-initiated subload: nvt.
- User initiated load: nvt.
- Should you not be able to process and host HTML5 creations yourself, please get in touch with the Adoperations department of Sanoma via email@example.com or +31(0)88 5569 540.