Delivery terms and conditions
- The material must be delivered at least three working days before going live, to the Adoperations department of Sanoma via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When delivering please include the reference number on the quotation (e.g. 100012345), the name of the client and the name of the campaign.
- For all advertisements in the Sanoma network, it must be clear to the visitor that it is an advertisement.
- A complete overview of Sanoma’s advertising and delivery terms and conditions can be found at sanoma.nl.
- The advertisement may not impose a processing load of more than 40% on a user’s computer.
- The advertisement may not slow down or freeze a smartphone or tablet.
- The advertisement may not slow down or crash a user’s app or mobile browser.
- No 100% transparent background (max. 50%).
- Images or logos may not animate.
- The advertorial may not contain any audio or video
For the commercial post the following elements must be delivered separately.
- Header text: Max. 50 characters including blanks.
- Body text: Max. 250 characters including spaces.
- Call To Action: “more info” Max 15 characters including blanks.
- Thumbnail (1.91:1 ratio): 1200 × 627 px. Max. weight 60 KB. The App will scale the image to the appropriate size per mobile device.
- Company logo: 150 × 150 px. Transparent background. Max. 35 KB.
- Deliver logo and thumbnail separately in (non-animated) .jpeg, .gif or .png.
- URL landing page or separate click tracker. Impression tracker (image) can also be delivered.
The commerical post has assigned new specifications to meet the open RTB native standards. This makes programmatic buying of the commercial post through the various DSPs much easier, including:
- Appnexus DSP
- Adform (note! Adform buying gas no call to action, this button is also missing in the app)
- Google Display & Video 360
- Directly by AppNexus ad server
Deals can target media type Native and supply type: mobile application