Delivery terms and conditions
- In this advertisement type it is only possible to have creations produced via Sanoma or to use Sanoma’s preferred rich-media partners: TECH53 (Sizmek Benelux) or Weborama.
- The material must be delivered at least three working days before going live, to the Adoperations department of Sanoma via email@example.com.
- When delivering please include the reference number on the quotation (e.g. 100012345), the name of the client and the name of the campaign.
- For all advertisements in the Sanoma network, it must be clear to the visitor that it is an advertisement.
- A complete overview of Sanoma’s advertising and delivery terms and conditions can be found at sanoma.nl.
- The advertisement may not impose a processing load of more than 40% on a user’s computer.
- The advertisement may not slow down or freeze a smartphone or tablet.
- The advertisement may not slow down or crash a user’s app or mobile browser.
- No 100% transparent background (max. 50%).
- An advertisement may loop no more than three times.
- An advertisement must have a clear CTA.
- The duration of any video is maximum 15 seconds.
- The video may only play when clicked.
- By default a video’s audio is on when served, and can be deactivated by clicking.
- Clear Play, Pause and/or Stop buttons must be present.
See the information below for technical specifications and to download the appropriate template via Sanoma and Sanoma's preferred rich-media partners.
For delivery via Sanoma
Interactive formats for mobile and tablet
The possibilities for advertising on mobile devices are constantly expanding. With the interactive formats for mobile and tablet, such as Halfpage Video, 2D Slider, 3D Spincube and Flipboard, Sanoma offers the ability to communicate your message to the target group even better. For more information please contact your account manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)88-5567777.
For delivery via TECH53 (Sizmek Benelux)
For delivery via Weborama