High Impact ▸
Delivery terms and conditions
- The material must be delivered at least three working days before going live, to the Adoperations department of Sanoma via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When delivering please include the reference number on the quotation (e.g. 100012345), the name of the client and the name of the campaign.
- For all advertisements in the Sanoma network, it must be clear to the visitor that it is an advertisement.
- A complete overview of Sanoma’s advertising and delivery terms and conditions can be found at sanoma.nl.
- The advertisement may not impose a processing load of more than 40% on a user’s computer.
- The advertisement may not slow down or freeze a smartphone or tablet.
- The advertisement may not slow down or crash a user’s app or mobile browser.
- No 100% transparent background (max. 50%).
- The duration of the video is maximum 15 seconds.
- The video may play automatically.
- The video’s audio can be on by default when serving, and can be deactivated with a click.
- Clear Play, Pause and/or Stop buttons must be present.
- Deliver physical material as .mp4.
- The maximum frame rate is 30 fps.
- The aspect ratio of the video is 16:9.
- The resolution of the video is 640x360 px.
- The maximum size of the video is 4 mb.
- The URL of the landing page or separate impression and click trackers.
- The pre-roll can also be delivered as a VAST or VPAID tag. To validate a VAST or VPAID tag you can use the Ooyala demo page.