High Impact ▸
Delivery terms and conditions
- The material must be delivered at least three working days before going live, to the Adoperations department of Sanoma via email@example.com.
- When delivering please include the reference number on the quotation (e.g. 100012345), the name of the client and the name of the campaign.
- For all advertisements in the Sanoma network, it must be clear to the visitor that it is an advertisement.
- A complete overview of Sanoma’s advertising and delivery terms and conditions can be found at sanoma.nl.
- The advertisement may not impose a processing load of more than 40% on a user’s computer.
- The advertisement may not slow down or freeze a smartphone or tablet.
- The advertisement may not slow down or crash a user’s app or mobile browser.
- No 100% transparent background (max. 50%).
- Images or logos may not animate.
- The advertorial may not contain any audio or video.
The advertorial must be laid out in a template (.psd). This template can be downloaded here. View an example of a Nu.nl in-app advertorial here.
- The advertorial must be delivered as a .gif, .jpg, or .png.
- Title text: 40 characters including spaces.
- Body text: 85 characters including spaces.
- The company name to be used.
- Thumbnail: 1280x560 px.
- Logo: max. height 120 px.
- URL landing page and/or click and impression tracker.
- Sizes to be delivered in view of varying screen sizes:
- 320x240 px - max. 40 Kb
- 640x480 px - max. 60 Kb
- 960x150 px - max. 80 Kb
- 1280x960 px - max. 100 Kb (This is also the size of the template and can be downscaled to smaller resolutions).