E-mail advertising is a form of direct marketing enabling you to effectively reach your target audience. There are two options within the Sanoma e-mail database:
- Including an advertorial in one of the many magazine newsletters.
- Sending a dedicated e-mail campaign to the approximately 1 million commercial e-mail addresses, with targeting options on such things as gender, age and family situation.
Dedicated e-mail campaigns
Commercial e-mail has high attention value. The advertisement is sent from a magazine title with strong customer loyalty and is fully customised to the advertiser’s objective.
- All recipients have given explicit permission to receive e-mails and commercial e-mails.
- The addresses are collected and sent from high-quality titles such as: Libelle, Margriet, Viva, hettestpanel.nl, Flair, Ouders van Nu, VTWonen and AutoWeek.
- E-mails are directed to target audiences according to a Sanoma title or database segment. Selections can be made, based on many different criteria. For example ‘women between 25 and 55 years’ or ‘women with a Libelle subscription’.
- The e-mail addresses are used selectively for commercial mailings (they do however receive editorial communications on a regular basis). This ensures that the addresses are of very high quality.
- E-mail addresses are obtained with double opt-in (higher quality).
- Communication forms can be personalised and tailored to the person and situation.
- Extensive pre-test and reporting options are available, giving direct insight into the results of a campaign.
- Using e-mail, the click-through rate to targeted landing pages can be monitored easily and immediately. The entire funnel is clear.
We’re here to help you find the best possible solution. Please contact our sales team on +31(0)88 556 77 77 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.